Thursday, March 5, 2009

Taking turns

I love that Danica understands about taking turns and sharing. She was really good about it with Christmas presents this year. However.... She can be a little stubborn about it. (Gee, I wonder where she got that from!) The other day she was carrying around one of the little baskets from her Hi Ho Cherrio game filled with cherries. She then spilled them on the bathroom floor. I told her she needed to pick them up and she relplied with "No, it's Mommy's turn!" She then refused to pick them up because clearly she thought that it wasn't her turn to do it. I refused to to it so they sat there. I tried to get her to pick them up later but apparently it was still Mommy's turn! I could not get her to do it. This went on for awhile until one managed to make its way into the hall and I stepped on it with a bare foot. (Ouch!) I then admitted defeat and picked them up.

No comments: