Saturday, February 14, 2009
Nice try
I took Danica to Target Thursday to get some Valentine Day treats to take to daycare on Friday. She was walking around with me (since I couldn't convince her to sit in a cart--I only needed a baskets worth anyways) and helping me pick out the "presents". I was looking at something while we were in the isles of V-Day stuff and I turn around and she is clutching a teddy bear that was about as big as she is and looked up at me, smiled oh so cutely and said "I have that?" I told her "No, put it back." Without a complaint she turned around and put it back. Two seconds later I looked down at her again and now see her with a much smaller teddy bear (only about 6-8 inches high) clutched in her arms. She smiled again and said "I have this?" The look on her face was absolutely precious! I again told her "No, you need to put it back you have enough bears" and she pouted but put the bear back. It's a good thing that my parents had already left and weren't with us otherwise I'm sure we would be stuck with a giant V-day themed teddy bear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment