Snuggling with Grandpa on the couch.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Good visit with Grandpa and Grandma
I left Danica at daycare when I went to the airport to pick up my parents. It was right during her nap time and 2 hours that she didn't need to spend in the car. We picked her up and she just ran to the car in excitment. She gave big hugs and was it was difficult to get her to calm down enough to buckle her in the carseat. Shy she is not. She snuggled right up to them and it was "play puzzles with me?" and "read books with me?" for a solid week. And you know my parents just hated that!
Snuggling with Grandpa on the couch.
She saw everyone else reading the Sunday paper and wanted to read it too. She even picked out the section that I go to first too!
We spent some time on Saturday out on the coast. Being February it usually isn't too nice out there but there weren't any clouds and not too much wind but the waves were huge!
We stopped by a lookout and she wanted Grandpa to pick her up so she could see better.
Danica thought it was sunny enough to be wearing her shades. Her she is watching Grandpa get as close as he can to the ocean without getting wet.
Snuggled with with Grandma and Grandpa on the beach. I know you can't see it but my Dad is smiling!
Watching the waves with Grandma. And if you look carefully you can see Grandpa down on the beach. I hadn't noticed that when I took the picture. I think it's neat.
This was actually from the first day that they were here. Danica cornered my Mom and "forced" her to read to her.
Danica thoroughly enjoyed having Grandma and Grandpa visit. I think even more this time than the last time. Every time she is just so much more aware of everything and is starting to have such a vocabulary. So the conversations are more than one sided like they used to be. She was really well behaved while they were here too. Show off. She'll probably act up for the next two weeks to make up for it.
Snuggling with Grandpa on the couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment