So two weeks ago, Jason and I took Danica on her first camping trip. We decided to do just one night because we didn't know how she (or us!) would do. For the most part she did really well. We went up to Mt. Hood and stayed at a nice campsite. And by nice I mean they had an outhouse and a well for water. These are two important things (at least when I camp)! Danica was having a blast runnig around the small campground. She is definitely not going through a shy faze because she would run up to the other campers and give them hugs. She also enjoyed playing "football" with the other kids. The families were all really nice and thought that she was adorable. She even slept great in the tent! (unlike her mom who got an altitude headache) Dusty came with and did better than expected. She was staked to the ground and just kept watching Dani run around with the other kids and wishing she could too. Of course Dusty did not like laying on the ground because she is a prissy dog and doesn't want to be in the dirt.
4 comments:
Yay!!! It's up and running and looks fabulous! congrats on joining the blogging world!
This blogging thing is perfect! What a great way to keep us updated! Glad to hear you had fun camping, Dancia is getting SOOO big! What a cutie!! Hope that all continues to be well. Talk soon. Hil
This is great! I love the pictures and the running commentary...anything and everything we can get. Not that we're needy or anything! Can't wait til September!! Met with the photographer today to get some ideas for our pictures on Oct 1st. All you have to have is blue jeans...I'm buying sweaters/shirts for everybody. I promise they won't be horrible :) Love to all. Mom
What a great idea. It is fun to hear what's happening at Ryther Land and always great to see pics of Danica. Looking forward to seeing you all in Sept. Aunt Daisy
Post a Comment