
Last week we went to dinner at Jason's cousin Randi's house. They have a little boy Kasen (I hope that I spelled that right) who is a month older than Danica. The two of them got along really well and enjoyed playing together! Kasen was really good at bouncing on his ball.

Danica sure liked trying to bounce! But she didn't quite get the hang of it. More practice is needed.
2 comments:
Jason & Laurie,
Danica is getting so big now (and cute)! It makes me feel so old. Hope you all are doing well. Jason, drop me an e-mail at work and we'll do lunch soon.
Cheers,
Angela
Dear Rythers,
I am trying to see if I can blog for the very first time in my life. What a nice way to keep up with Danica. Looking forward to seeing all of you in Sept.
Love, Aunt Daisy
Post a Comment