Okay everyone. I am going to actually attempt to blog. I don't know how long it will last but I gotta give it a try. Hopefully it works out well for sharing more recent pictures and stories about Danica. I guess we will see!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I can't wait to give my adorable niece a big hug! The end of September will not come soon enough! Danica and Adrian are going to have a blast together, and I am sure Adam will enjoy watching the action. P.S.-Adrian has blue and green Nalgene sippy cups...they are his favorite! :)
1 comment:
I can't wait to give my adorable niece a big hug! The end of September will not come soon enough! Danica and Adrian are going to have a blast together, and I am sure Adam will enjoy watching the action. P.S.-Adrian has blue and green Nalgene sippy cups...they are his favorite! :)
Post a Comment