We have discovered that one of Danica's favorite rooms is the bathroom. Specifically the bathroom in our bedroom. If ever you can't find her, odds are that's where she will be. She sits down on the floor and looks through audio/video magizines that are in there. She even closes the door behind her for "privacy".

And then when you open the door she looks up at you like this.

Now who could resist this face? I do have to say I think she has one of the cutest smiles!
2 comments:
that is absolutely adorable. Maybe you should give her some of those magazines and let her potty train in that toilet!!! She does have a beautiful smile too!
ok the aaron comment is from me, Kelli. My BIL has a different google account and didn't sign out. Isn't that fabulous? I don't know how to delete it either. Sorry!
Post a Comment