Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I hope that everyone had a happy halloween! Danica got to go to her first halloween party. My friend Kelli decided to have a party for the kids on halloween. And grownups did not have to dress up. (thanks Kelli!) Jason had a cold (courtesy of Danica) and was unable to attend. However, Dani and I had a great time. Danica made for a very cute lion.


Here she is "pinning" the tail on the cat! I was surprised that she did as well as she did with it. It helped that some of the other kids went first and so she saw what they were doing.
After the party we went to Kelli's in-law's church where they had a trunk or treat night. It was alot of fun. Some people decorated the back ends of their vehicles. Many were in costume. And best of all you don't have to worry about the safety of the candy! Danica loved walking around with her bag. Yet she wouldn't "roar" once while we were there.
Sitting in the back end of Kelli's car with Larissa the Ladybug and Aliyah the Monkey. Dani kept trying to put more candy from the car buckets into her bag. She does like to sort things. Showing off her sucker that she got. She was wearing glow necklaces that she did not want me to take off her so that is why they are in every picture of her!
Sitting on the kitchen floor digging through her loot. She kept taking it out of the bag and then putting it back in the back and then taking it out of the bag..... you get the idea. And she finally "roared" for Daddy just before we took the costume off and put her to bed.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

She was so adorable!!! Thank you so much for coming. I"m glad everyone had a good time.
I don't think I got a roar out of her though. We'll have to work on that