Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Danica!

So...yesterday Danica turned 2! I really can't believe how fast the time has gone. She brings such joy into our lives it is unbelieveable. And for those of you who didn't know, yesterday was my birthday too. I have left my 20's behind and am embarking on the 30's. Since I had to work on our birthday we didn't really celebrate it too much. We went out to dinner and I got beautiful roses (thank you Jason!). We are going to have a little B-day party for Danica on Sunday but we let her open up one present last night as a warm-up.
Here she is starting to rip into the present. She caught on pretty quickly. She does love to tear the flaps out of her books!
She started getting excited when she could see what was in it.
And here she is feeding her new baby! Thank you Uncle Tim and Auntie Monica! She loves it. And I like the size of it. Not too big, not to small. I'll definitely post some from her party on Sunday.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Happy birthday to you both!! Can't wait to see party pics!