Monday, October 8, 2007

I know, it's been awhile.

So I know that it has been forever since I have posted anything but I've been busy. Partly getting ready for our trip to MN and then actually being there. I'll have to break up everthing that's been going on into multiple posts or it would take me forever! That's what I get for putting this off. So to recap the past month... early in Sept. Jason was in his first triatholon out in Lincoln City, pictures and short story to follow in a future post. Danica got an ear infection 2 weeks before our trip, was declared "all clear" a day before we left and a week later, in the middle of our trip had a fever for 3 days so a quick trip to a Dr (out of pocket no less, $$) and we had a stronger antibotic that smells gross but she seems to enjoy. We went to MN to see my brother Tim get married to his lovely wife Monica! The wedding was beautiful and I have a new sister! Jason and I left Danica with my parents and went up north to Duluth, MN for 3 days and 2 nights (officially the longest we've ever been away from Danica). It was a welcome rest. We came back down to the cities to a happy little girl who had behaved wonderfully (at least that is what Mom and Dad told us). Two days later I took Dani to the Dr for her ear infection. Saturday we had an open house at the Ryther's (Jason's folks-for all of you who only know us and the Ryther's) and spent the afternoon and evening with members of both sides of his family. It was nice to be able to see everyone without having to do alot of driving ourselves. We spent the rest of the time in MN just hanging out with our families and celebrated Jason's nephew Adrian's 3rd birthday. We got back to Oregon on Thursday Oct 4 and have been getting back in the swing of things here. So there is a recap and I'll post some pictures with more stories soon.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

so where are the wonderful little stories and pictures??? Oh yeah, you're working NINE days in a row!!! There's light at the end of the tunnel! See ya next week sometime!