So to give a little background on this video clip... One afternoon, while in MN, Danica woke up from her nap in a really crabby mood. Like if anyone talked or tried to touch her she would start wailing. Well, it was her cousin Adrian's 3rd birthday that day and there was a pinata for all the little kids to enjoy. My father-in-law Don took Danica out to the garage to show her the pinata and see if it would cheer her up. Hilarity ensues.
And in case anyone doesn't know, "bonk" is what Jason and call it when we head butt Danica (gently of course).
2 comments:
I don't think I've ever heard Danica laugh that hard EVER!!! Yeah and Jason looks JUST LIKE his dad!!
I was not aware you could start a sentence with the word "Like". Money well spent on all of that college. :) Janeen
p.s. I could write about how cute that clip is, but I think it speaks for itself.
Post a Comment