So excited to get going! She kept saying "Mommy it's time to go!"
Monday, September 28, 2009
First day of school
On Tuesday September 22, 2009 Danica had her first day of school. Or as she is quick to correct you pre-school. She was so excited. The Friday before there was an orientation for the kids for about and hour so they could see their classroom and meet their teachers. I knew she wouldn't have any problems with being there without us when she was painting and told me to "go away Mommy" There is 20 kids in her class with 2 teachers. It is about 50/50 boys and girls. She is there Tuesday and Thursday from 9-11:30. She had a blast.
Outside the house getting ready to leave. With the backpack on.

At the school with her new nametag on.
A quick picture with Mommy before going in. I can't believe I forgot my camera at first! I fortunately remembered it right after I had pulled off our street and was able to run back and get it.
Standing in line waiting to go in. She was so impatient! She wanted to get right in there but it took awhile since it was the first day with the sign-in process.
Heading in!
Coming out after the first day! She had so much fun!
Trying to wait patiently while Mommy signed her out. She was so talkative after I picked her up. We then went to the Carousel to ride the horses to celebrate her first day of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment