Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dancing queen!

The other day I decided to actually get out my Dancing with the Stars workout video and try it. (That was the first and last time I will be doing that video!) I thought that I had plenty of floor space but was clearly wrong. Apparently I should have an entire ballroom of floor space for this video. Anyway... Danica loved the video. And yes I mean loved. She had a blast trying to follow along with the instructors and was just dancing around the room.

A couple of days later I told her she could watch a show and to pick one out. She declared that she wanted to do the dancing one. I informed her that Mommy wasn't going to be doing the video with her (having already learned my lesson) and she insisted that the dancing was what she wanted. So I put it in and sure enough she was dancing up a storm. She seems to like the warm up portion the best and that is what I was able to get video of.

You can kindof hear her talking along with the instructor. I tried to put the video on one time with just the music and no talking and she informed me that that was not the way it was supposed to be. She would finally dance once I had changed it so you could hear instructions. Jason and I were watching her dance along once and when she discovered us watching she didn't like it and came over and shut the door on us so we wouldn't disturb her. We then laughed and were told to "stop laughing!" through the shut door. Of course that only made it worse but we did move away from the door so she couldn't hear us.

No comments: