Finally some long awaited (I'm sure) video. Danica randomly started singing the alphabet in the car the other day and made it the whole way through without help. Jason had never heard her do that and I had heard attempts but never successes. She is being very chatty right now. It is adorable to listen to her when she is playing by herself in her room. This clip is from yesterday afternoon. We had been out and about and I needed to run to the grocery store to get some stuff for dinner so Jason and Danica waited in the car for me. Apparently during that time she was singing and Jason got it recorded on his phone. I had to wait until we got home and got this with the little camera.
She does know the ending to the song. We worked on it last night a little bit. She just couldn't remember while she was singing in the car. But she was warm and in need of a nap as well. She also had no problem singing it multiple times as long as I would let her see the video after she was done. I think it is rather cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment