Sunday, August 3, 2008
St Helen's
Last friday we took the day and went up to Mount St Helen's. It was awesome. It is something that everyone should do if they have the chance. (Dad since I know you want to go, it is now required the the next you are in Seattle to get to Helen's if at all possible) We wish we would have been able to stop at all the visitor centers but someone wasn't on her best behavior. (I know you are all wondering why I was being such a turd!)
I absolutely love this picture of her. Jason got a great shot.
Nice strangers took our picture for us. One of all three of us! Rare!
It was slightly overcast that day with occasional clouds but still an awesome view. This is from Johnston Ridge Observatory. 5 miles from the crater.
Danica loved walking up the trail to the viewpoint.
Waving hi to Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That has to be one of the best pictures of Danica. Way to go photographer!!
Post a Comment