She understood the concept of finding the Easter eggs pretty quickly. Danica got very excited whenever she would find another one. We used plastic ones because knowing Dusty she would have tried to eat them.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Happy Easter!
I know she doesn't look very happy in this first picture but it's because she wanted to see the picture on the camera. She just doesn't have the patience to take a picture first. I loved this dress when I saw it in the store. Mainly because it has no pink on it!
All dresses up and ready to go to church!
Of course she smiled as soon as I picked her up!
She discovered she could swish her dress back and forth. And then of course she started twirling.

And she put them in her basket. Of course Dusty had to try to get in on the action. It was so much fun to watch her running around carrying eggs wearing Dora slippers. She loves her slippers and would never take them off if she could. I'm sure that she will want to "find" more eggs over the next few days until Jason and I get tired of hiding them and and the eggs "disappear". All in all it was a pretty good Easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment